EgoCity Chap V disk2 EgoCity Chap V disk2

Dunno what to say

Music variety was good. Story had a nice closing, however, I dont think the fights were up to the calibur of EC3. However, johnnys final form was cool.

Dad's Home Dad's Home

BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD

I have watched this like a hundred times, and I still cant get over the ending! IT IS THE BEST RANDOM THING EVER! How you only got daily third and weekly 3rd, instead of first, is beyond me!

EgoCity Chap V disk1 EgoCity Chap V disk1

Very nice on a whole

The animation is no doubt good. It looks like alot of effort was put into it. The main critisizm I have of it though, is it lacks consistancy . If you made the whole thing have the detail of the final scene with johny floating over the rubble, then it would have been a truely amazing animation. I suggest doing that in the final disk.

Oh, and come on, were was the big fight?

LenZ responds:

traditionally, all of the episodes have some major fightings, but I made a short one for this part.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Overall, very good

The only beef I have with the game is the final thug guy.He really pisses me off. Mainly because of flaws in the game. When you knock him down, and he does his breakdance thing and kicks you up, you just knock him back over when you land on him. He does this infinitley. Same thing with the guns, but he eventually stops that.

RaidenX RaidenX

This rocks!

Honestly, I love this. I love these old school type games and I wish there were more of them. Kudos.